- My husband whom I love more than anything and I know that as long as I have him, I'm doing OK.
- Two wonderful families who are amazing and don't make us hate the holidays.
- Being debt free, outside of our mortgage, this Thanksgiving.
- Our jobs that support us and allow us the freedom to enjoy ourselves.
- Rylie (don't look so surprised, Jarrod) who hasn't eaten any of my shoes or Coach purses (knock on wood).
- Great friends who we could turn to for anything.
- Two amazing turkey dinners that we get to enjoy over the next two days (not to mention leftovers).
- A five day weekend that starts at noon today!
- The fact that, while I may not be at 100%, I'm alive and I'm not spending the holidays in the hospital or sick in bed.
- The life that God has given me and His son for making that life mean something.
Thursday, November 24, 2011
I am thankful for...